Vehicle Pollution Check Machine (PUC)
Our Petrol and Diesel PUC Machine is a handy tool to check how much pollution your vehicle is producing. It works for both petrol and diesel vehicles, accurately measuring harmful emissions like CO, HC, and CO2.
This device ensures that your vehicle meets environmental standards, promoting a cleaner planet and maintaining top-notch performance. Drive confidently with an eco-friendly choice. Contact us today for more information.
Product Details: PUC Machine
|Measures various emissions like HC, CO, CO2, O2, and Lambda.
|Gives results in less than 10 seconds.
|Can measure up to 10,000 ppm (parts per million).
|The air flows through the machine at a rate of 2 liters per minute.
|Can work with power ranging from 90 to 270 volts.
|Equipped with a Thermal Printer.
|Warm Up Time
|Takes about 5 minutes to get ready.
|Uses infrared and electrochemical technology for accurate readings.
|Shows results on a 4-digit display.
|Works well in temperatures from -10 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Approved by ARAI for reliability.
- Uses very little electricity and can even work with a UPS.
- Resistant to heat and electromagnetic fields.
- Equipped with high-quality filters for accurate results.
- Advanced technology with a 32-bit Micro-Processor.
- Displays atmospheric pressure and resists voltage drops.
- Offers connectivity through a 2-way RS-232 serial port.
- Quick warming up in 5-10 minutes for efficiency.
Explore our other Products – Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q How does a Pollution Check machine work?
A. It uses a gas chamber that measures the density of smoke in percentage and k value using best in class tachometer and oil temperature meter. Portable Design. our smoke meter can detect smoke reading within 7 minutes and it is approved by VAHAN4 regulations for ONLINE pollution check machine UPGRADATION.
Q. Is PUC business profitable?
A. So, the Pollution checking center has become a good self-employment option for the unemployed as it needs a mere Rs 10,000 investment and one can earn up to Rs 5,000 per day from this PUC center.
Q. What is the price of a PUC petrol machine?
A. Price: 112000.00 – 150000.00 INR (Approx.)
Q. What is PUC used for?
A. PUC stands for ‘Pollution Under Control’. Pollution Checking certificate is a document that certifies that a vehicle’s emission levels are within prescribed emission standards. To get this certificate, a vehicle is put through the PUC test. These tests are generally carried out at petrol pumps in the country.
Q. What is the function of PUC?
A. While the certificate is a mandatory document, the role of the PUC certificate helps in being more aware about the environment and the damage caused by the rising pollution levels.
Q. How to start a PUC business?
The following procedures have to be followed when a person aspires to open a PUC center:
- One should apply for authorization at the RTO, i.e., the Regional Transport Office.
- You should apply at the nearest RTO division from the address that is on your identity proof.
- You will need to submit an affidavit when applying for a license.
- The terms and conditions should be mentioned in the affidavit.
- Apply for an NOC from the local authorities.
- The fees for applying depend on the state in which you are applying.